Monday, April 14, 2008

101 Ways to Praise a Child

Wow * Way To Go * Super
* You're Special * Outstanding *Excellent
*Great * Good * Neat * Well Done
* Remarkable * I Knew You Could Do It

*I'm Proud Of You * Fantastic * Superstar
* Nice Work * Looking Good *You're On Top Of It
* Beautiful * Now You're Flying * You're Catching On

*Now You've Got It * You're Incredible * Bravo
* You're Fantastic *Hurray For You * You're On Target
* You're On Your Way * How Nice *How Smart
* Good Job * That's Incredible * Dynamite
*You're Beautiful *You're Unique * Good for You
* Nothing Can Stop You Now * I Like You
* You're A Winner * Remarkable Job *Beautiful Work
* Spectacular * You're Smart * You're Darling

*You're Precious * Great Discovery
* You've Discovered The Secret *You Figured It Out
* Fantastic Job * Hip, Hip, Hurray * Bingo

*Magnificent * Marvelous * Terrific
* You're Important * Phenomenal *You're Sensational
* Super Work * Creative Job * Super Job
* Fantastic Job *Exceptional Performance
* You're A Real Trooper * You Are Responsible

*You Are Exciting * You Learned It Right
* What An Imagination *What A Good Listener
* You Are Fun * You're Growing Up
* You Tried Hard * You Care *Beautiful Sharing
* Outstanding Performance * You're A Good Friend
* I Trust You *Yippy Skippy * You Mean A Lot To Me
* You Make Me Happy * You Belong
*You've Got A Friend * You Make Me Laugh
* You Brighten My Day * I Respect You

*You Mean The World To Me * That's Correct
* You're A Joy * You're A Treasure *You're Wonderful
* You're Perfect * Awesome * A+ Job
* You're A-Ok-My Buddy *You Made My Day * That's The Best
* A Big Hug * A Kiss * Say, I Love You
*You have made me Proud!!!!!

No comments: